Agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions that govern the use of the website(Good Tax Refund) that is owned and operated by PNK Partners Pty Ltd.
- You authorise trained staff of PNK Partners Pty Ltd to review and lodge your tax return to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) based on the information you provided and in accordace with the Income Tax Assessment Acts of 1936 and 1997.
- You understand that you may self-prepare your return at no cost by lodging online with the ATO’s do it yourself E-Tax software, whereas with our online service, we prepare and review your return prior to lodgment with the ATO.
- You acknowledge that the 10 to 12 working day refund we advertise is not a guarantee. All returns are subject to review by PNK Partners Pty Ltd and the ATO. A tax refund may be delayed for a number of reasons such as inaccurate information, being a new taxpayer, or an unusually large refund. PNK Partners Pty Ltd is not liable for any delays.
- The PNK Partners Pty Ltd online interview is designed to be a guide for clients to accurately prepare their tax returns. PNK Partners Pty Ltd does accept any responsibility for the information that you provide on your return.
- Neither PNK Partners Pty Ltd nor its associates guarantee that the PNK Partners Pty Ltd website is completely free of errors. We will notify you should any errors arise during your interview or review of your tax information.
- You will not attempt to violate the security of the PNK Partners Pty Ltd website. This includes any attempts to download source code, propagate malicious programs or viruses, or interfere with the operation of our computer systems.
- These Terms and Condition are governed by the laws of NSW. PNK Partners Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and the online taxation payment facility at any time. These Terms and Conditions were last amended on 28 May, 2008.